Monday, January 25, 2016

Setting Up Barton Materials for each Level




I'm just now setting up our Barton Level 5 stuff and watching the tutor DVD's so I thought I'd show you how I set up all that Barton stuff! I'm a visual person and need everything very organized or I lose track of where we are so when I saw a discussion on a yahoo group about how to set up a binder for each level I immediately jumped on that idea!




I hope that is helpful to see it! It's a pretty simple setup, nothing complicated, but I know I had not thought to put the student pages in plastic sleeves like that until I saw it mentioned on a tutoring group! 

Soon I'll hopefully do another video or series of pictures showing the student binders I set up with the more consumable papers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment